How do I return a Product?
At Asturias Bathrooms, we hope you are happy with your purchase. However, should you wish to return any item to us, excluding special orders and shower spares, we will gladly refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
- Please note that we cannot accept goods back if they have been fitted. Please do not return any fitted product as no refund will be given. Don't hesitate to contact us on 01472 242014 if you need to discuss any product or item that has been fitted.
- Returned goods must be in their original packaging (therefore, do not destroy, damage or deface any original packaging until you are happy with your purchase)
- Returned Goods: all customers are protected by a 14 working day online and distance selling law. All non-faulty returned goods will only be accepted for a full refund if they are returned within 14 working days in their original packaging, unused and with all instruction manuals. Please note that any delivery charge that has been made will not be refunded, and it is the customer's responsibility to pay for the collection or return of the items during these 14 days.
- Shower spares and special orders are non-refundable / non-exchangeable.
- Do not write our address or anything else on the product packaging, as this could invalidate your return, and you may not be refunded or entitled to an exchange.
- To exercise your right of cancellation you must give written notice by post or email to email@example.com
Please provide details of goods ordered and the delivery details, we will then contact you and supply a returns number, please note failing to obtain a returns number before returning an item will result in an additional charges being made.
Orders can only be cancelled once this cancellation number has been provided, any claims for cancellation will not be accepted unless a cancellation number can be supplied. (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE OUR ADDRESS OR ANYTHING ELSE ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING AS THIS COULD INVALIDATE YOUR RETURN AND YOU MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.)
We will confirm by e mail or post that we have accepted your cancelled order and arrange our transport company to collect the goods, please note that a collection charge will be implemented, we will quote this price before we arrange collection, if you prefer you can return the items back to our company but this would be at your own expense. We also advise for you to obtain insurance to cover any damages in returning the items.
Please note: If any order is cancelled before you receive the goods and the goods are in transit, delivery cost that have been incurred from our transport company will be the customers responsibility, we will inform you at the time of any cost incurred and the amount will deducted from your refund.
- Special orders are non-refundable
- Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that returned item(s) reach us in good condition.
- We suggest that you take out carrier insurance on any items you send back to us.
Please note that sending any goods back without a return number will lead to an additional cost of £17.50 in administration charges.
All items should be returned to:
Westside Business Park
Estate Road 2
North East Lincolnshire,
Telephone 01472 242014 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once our depot has received your return, we will begin processing your return. Please note that your refund can take between 5-10 working days from the date of us receiving your goods until the refund appears in your bank account. Please note that any shipping charges will not be refunded.
This Returns and Refunds Policy is part of our Full Terms & Conditions located on our website.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged, then at Asturias Bathrooms, we endeavour to assist in rectifying any issues as quickly as possible.
Please check all deliveries for damages or discrepancies within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
For claims for damaged goods, you must notify Asturias Bathrooms within 48 hours of receiving the goods by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (01472 242014) and confirm within two days by email stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the courier.
You must provide your order number, your name and your date so that your order details can be located, along with photographs of the damaged item(s) and an explanation of the damage.
Further details & instructions regarding return/replacement will be provided on receipt of photographs.
- all items must be removed from the packaging and checked within the 48hour time scale; please check all contents carefully.
- Unless we have notification within 48hours, we have no claim against the courier, and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company.
Please note that this is part of our Full Terms & Conditions on our website.